Does anyone know where to find a cute template for your blog? I found this lady that made templates but she had to erase all of them because of copyright issues. I would like our blog to be pretty again!
We are back in Las Vegas. I was successful with all of the wedding plans. The only thing left I have to do is decided on the florist for the flowers. Michael had fun hunting. They ended up getting snowed on, unfortunately he came home empty handed. I wasn't looking forward to having a freezer full of elk, but I wanted him to fill his tag. There's always next year right!
Monday, October 22, 2007
HELP!
Posted by
Michael and Megan
at
2:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
i have been trying to find some too! i hate that i dont know how to do it!
Post a Comment