Michael and I went home for Memorial Day. We had so much fun being home with our families! We met up with Michael's family for so fun in the woods! We attempted to do a little camping but Mother Nature rained on our parade! We did tough it out for two days, I'm sure Michael would have stayed the entire weekend, but I'm not so brave. We went down to Boise and stayed with my parents for the rest of the weekend.
My little fisherman
This little guy was anxiously awaiting the arrival of aunt megan
Happy Birthday Mama
No trip home is complete until we sink our teeth into this deliciousness
Monday came too quickly, we're counting down the days until we see them again. Thanks for a great weekend!
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Memorial Day Weekend
Posted by
Michael and Megan
at
8:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am salavating looking at that burrito...
ohhhh next trip is PROVO BABY!!!!
Post a Comment