Thursday, September 2, 2010

Idaho

My Mom had been on vacation with my brother and his family and she stopped by Spokane to see Michael and I. She was planning on staying for a week but decided she didn't want to drive back to Boise alone, so she took me with her, and I flew back. I love going to Boise! I love being home and spending time with my family. My brother has also moved to Boise and is living with my Mom until their house is done. I'm already looking forward to my next trip back. 10 days and counting!



Jakobe enjoying his fair food



That's my Mom, Meridian Dairy Queen 1961 showing them how it's done.



Petting Zoo



My uncle grew corn this summer and this is our second car load. We made freezer corn with all of it.



First day of school in Idaho. These California kids are in for a shock!

1 comments:

Greggory & Kate & Harley said...

i CANnot believe how big jakobe is.....where is the time going!? babies are needed indefinitely!