I told Michael we better like Spokane because we are never moving again! When we decided to move I started calling around to get some prices on moving trucks. When we moved from Idaho to Vegas it was only $270 to rent a moving truck. I figured it would be a little bit more but wasn't prepared for them to say $1,700! That was just to rent the truck and then you have another $500 in gas. Well we searched for something a little more affordable and found something through ABF Freight. They drop off these metal cubes...they look like portable storage units. You load them up, then they pick them up and deliver them to your final destination. By no means was it cheap, but in the end it saved us about $500. We loaded them up and took off. We're in Idaho now and are loving every minute of it. It snowed off and on last night. We went to my parents ward Christmas party and then to another Christmas party at Michael's sisters house. We are looking forward to being home for the holidays and then the big day!!!
Before
After
Sunday, December 16, 2007
Goodbye Vegas!!!
Posted by
Michael and Megan
at
9:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
yeah...i'm ready for those cubes to go bye bye now! :) j/k I parked in front of them a few nights ago and was afraid they were going to fall and crush my car.....I woke up early and moved my car! :) ha ha!
When we moved here to Madison we hated looking into the cost of things! I'm glad you found something that worked.
Blog again already- I want to know all about your wedding plans!
Post a Comment