We had a wonderful Christmas here in Boise. Since both of our families live here we got to spend the day with all of our family. We had Christmas morning with my family and we found a Wii from Santa under or tree! We headed over to my sisters for Christmas brunch and then off to spend the day with Michael's family. After Christmas we headed up to Spokane with my Mom to get unpacked and settled in. Our little cottage is adorable and Spokane is beautiful. We are excited to live by trees and mountains. We weren't cut out for Vegas! We spent the next four days at my brothers in Moses Lake babysitting. We went bowling, ice skating, and played lots of games. Today my Mom and I headed back home. I had to leave Mikey behind which was a lot harder than I thought it would be. We have been apart a few other times but I didn't want to leave today. He comes back on the 24th...two days before we get married. My mom will keep me busy though. We have lots of last minute things to take care of before the wedding, which is in 20 DAYS!!!! We hope you all enjoyed the holidays!
Our little family
Thank you Santa
Sunday, January 6, 2008
What we've been up to!
Posted by
Michael and Megan
at
5:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Don't you love the Wii?! We just got one too and it is seriously SO fun. I was sore after the first day of playing.
I am disappointed to see a lack of sexy Santa apron pictures....but glad to see that you had a Merry Christmas!!!!
Post a Comment