MY DRESS IS HERE!!!! I'm so happy! I feel like I'm really getting married. Having the dress just makes me feel complete! It came in on Friday and it fit perfectly. I thought it might need some alterations but the length was perfect with my shoes.
My sister and mother in law to be had a bridal shower for me today(pictures to come). I didn't want to have a bridal shower because I don't like attention, but I'm glad they talked me into it. A few of my favorite gifts...the bakers edge from my mommy and a belgian waffle maker from my sister in law. Thanks for everything!
14 DAYS AND COUNTING!!!!!!
Saturday, January 12, 2008
Here comes the Bride!
Posted by
Michael and Megan
at
5:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
You will love the bakers edge. Makes the best brownies!
14 days will so by SO fast!! :)
Post a Comment