I have been wanting to go to Utah for a long time to see the bff's Natalie and Rosanne but there are never any good deals on flights. So I was just looking tonight and I found a round trip ticket for only $97. SO EXCITED! Michael is leaving to go hunting for a week on Saturday so I figure I can treat myself to a little girls weekend. 
I'll be eating Cafe Rio for breakfast, lunch, and dinner! 23 days and counting...CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!!!!!
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
UTAH HERE I COME!
Posted by
Michael and Megan
at
10:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
i will start a countdown chain!!! I am soooooo excited! You better believe we are going to have the best time ever! I cannot even believe you are coming...I think our prayers were being answered! I do not like this living a million miles apart! Oh....I just want to scream at the top of my lungs! I am sooooo excited! hurry november come faster!
Your BFF'S NAT and ROSANNE!!!!! What are me and Sheena chopped liver!!!!!! How rude!!!!!! J/K Thats awesome that you get to go to Utah and visit. I would love to come out there while you are there so we can all get together. I miss all of you guys so much. Its been a long time. I will talk to Dave and see what we can work out so I can come. It'll probably depend on the weather. Not a fan of driving in the snow. Especially with two girls by myself. I will keep you posted. Love you
Gotta love Cafe Rio!! I always have to go to Kneaders for their Bacon, avocado, turkey on foccacia.
I'm soooo excited!!
I agree with Jaime. Though of course, I already knew I wasn't a "BFF" since I live in Utah by Rosanne and Natalie and they don't want to see me. Anywho, I am glad you get to have a girls weekend while your husband is hunting. It would be SO fun to see you when you are here if you have the time. It's been a long time!!
Mmmmmm....my mouth is watering just looking at that picture!
3 days!!
you're going to visit Keith Karren... your favorite professor... hahaha
Post a Comment