We finally went to Seattle and it was so much fun! Our neighbors were going over to see some friends and offered to drop us off downtown. It was a very last minute idea so we got on Priceline Thursday night and got a great hotel downtown on 5th Ave for only $70 a night! Saturday we went to Pike Place Market, Chinatown, Space Needle, Experience Music Project, had lunch in Little Italy, did some shopping at H&M and the original Nordstrom. On Sunday we went to the Seattle Aquarium ( my favorite tourists activity) and just walked around downtown until we got picked up. I have always loved the "big city life" Michael kept saying we should move to Seattle, but I don't think I could deal with all of those people everyday. We had a great time and we will defiantly be going back!
Pike Place
Michael rockin out
Space Needle
I loved the tide pools
Mr. Octopus
Friday, October 10, 2008
SEATTLE
Posted by
Michael and Megan
at
10:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Looks like you had lots of fun!! I don't think you guys should live in a big city after Vegas... :) I want you to come visit Provo!! Please.
Post a Comment