Thursday, September 25, 2008

Hello Brunette!!



I finally got the courage to do it! After seven years of being a blond I'm finally back to my natural hair color!

10 comments:

Greggory & Kate & Harley said...

i love your beautiful hair, it's like 7th grade all over again!

Dave& Jaime Adams said...

I think it looks so good. Way to be daring and go natural, ha ha. I am glad you did though seriously it looks really pretty. I miss you by the way. Love ya!

elise said...

looks good! i actually died mine dark last night too. we are on the same page.

Nat's blog said...

LOVE it

Heather said...

I love it! This is the color I met you with!

The Dobbs said...

Cute hair, who did it??HAHA Anyway, I added you to my blog finally. Your blog is way cute. See ya Wednesday! (or maybe Tuesday for YW)??
Heather

The Heaton's said...

it looks more than just fabulous! i love it! your cut is darling as well!

Rafa and Rosanne said...

Pretty. You need to come to Utah so I can get a better look! :)

Tim, Annie, Jack said...

BEAUTIFUL!

Katie said...

I love the color and cut. You look great!