Monday, June 22, 2009

Go Music??

Has anyone ever heard of Go Music? A coworker told me about it. He says he has been using it for years. It appears to be a Russian ITunes. You can download a song for only 9 cents or an entire album for under $1. I did some research on it and it appears to be for real! I loaded my account for $25 and have been downloading away all day long. After you buy the song and download the song it opens right into ITunes. I thought I would pass this little gem onto you. Check it out and see what you think.

7 comments:

elise said...

i used to download music for $.10 from a similar Russian website & it was totally legit. i never had viruses or problems.

oh - wait, i just clicked on the link & it is the same one, but they changed the url.

Nat's blog said...

hey girl, proud of you for posting! Once I get an ipod I will check out this website! Well....I have already checked it out, just haven't bought any music! Love you and miss you lots!

Rafa and Rosanne said...

so is this really ligit? i feel like they are going to scam your identity or something maybe in the near or far future? how long did your friend use it? if it's good i want to use it! so much better than $1.29 on i tunes!!

Truman & Amy said...

You guys sound like your doing great...keep up the blogging and being so happy!

Just wanted to give you guys a shout out....your awesome
~Truman Weston

david said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
david said...

So let me get this straight - you read our blog all the time, but you never blog yourself. Not cool.

Poelmans said...

remember how you never update your blog? it's time friend, it's time.