Wednesday, November 14, 2007

FINALLY!!!

It's officially...Las Vegas has an H & M !!! Ever since I moved here I have been counting down the days, and today was the grand opening. I had the flu yesterday and was worried I wasn't going to make it but i recovered quickly. Let the shopping begin!

3 comments:

Poelmans said...

Sweet! I just blew a bunch of money at the San Francisco H&M last week, TOTALLY worth it!!!

Heather said...

I love H&M - they didn't have them in Utah (not that I know of), but it's here in Madison and I love it! I love that you are a blogger too. its' fun to see what people are up to.

The Heaton's said...

megs, i have been so excited for the grand opening as well! i wish connor was big enough to introduce him into the world of shopping. i hope the wedding plans are going good and let me know if i can do anything to help ya...planning a wedding is NOT one of the easiest things.
steph