Sunday, November 4, 2007

Tag...I'm it!

Thanks Natalie (www.natalieek.wordpress.com) for the tag.

RULES:

1. List the link to your tagger and also post these following rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird, etc.
3. Tag 7 people at the the end of your blog also leaving the links to their blogs


1. I'm afraid of cotton balls. I'm a weirdo I know. It's too hard to explain...I just can't deal with them.

2. I don't like condiments. I have never used them and refuse to try them.

3. My sister is 20 years older than me and my first niece is 3 years younger than me.

4. I'm obsessed with Disneyland. I have to go there every year. When I was younger I use to do my own performance of The Main Street Electrical Parade. I always have to eat a Micky Mouse ice cream sandwich and a pineapple whip from the Dole pineapple stand. We are going for Thanksgiving and I can't wait!

5. I had five different majors in college before I decided on Public Health.

6. I still sleep with a blanket I have had since I was in 6th grade. Even though I'm getting married I don't think I can give it up. Sorry Michael!

7. I met the love of my life at Carrabbas Italian Grill. I was a hostess and he was a server. He asked me if I played basketball. He said I looked athletic ( I fooled him). We played a game of one on one and we have been inseparable ever since!

1 comments:

meggan said...

look at the two of us, making our return to the blogging world...hopefully we'll last a bit longer this time! :) I am glad you found me on this world wide web, it's so good to hear from you!