
My Mom got me this beauty for Christmas. When I got my first CHI straightener I thought I was in heaven but this baby works 100 times better. It has a round barrel that creates curls, waves, and straightens. My favorite feature...it automatically turns off it left unattended for 30 minutes.
My niece used the GHD to do my hair for the wedding. These are the curls you get!
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Goodbye CHI Hello GHD
Posted by
Michael and Megan
at
5:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am actually in the market for a new straightener. Thanks for the recommendation!
i bet you are in heaven now... i dont know what i would do if i didnt have my ghd
ooooooh, I am in love with my CHI and can only imagine what this beauty can do! Tempting!!! I'm going to start watching it on ebay now!!!
P.S. Where did you buy yours???
Post a Comment