Friday, March 21, 2008

So much for spring!

Michael had a long lunch today so he called me and asked if I wanted to come downtown and meet him. I got ready and went out the door to find this...



No more snow please! I'm ready for spring!

I did get a job. I'm the newest employee of...



It's not my dream job, but it will keep us out of the soup line. I'm working at the main office downtown in the card service department. I don't start working until April 14th, so I continue to enjoy life as a homemaker and wife. I have enjoyed cooking for Michael every night and trying new recipes. Tonight I'm making burnt butter pasta with myzithra cheese. It's my favorite dish at Old Spaghetti Factory. I also picked up some fabric and a pattern and I'm going to attempt to make a cute apron. We're going to my brothers this weekend for Easter and Michael has Monday off so we're very excited for our three day weekend.

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

6 comments:

sheena said...

Yucky snow. Congratulations on th new job. I hope it goes well. I am glad you like cooking, I don't :) Post some pictures of your apron when it is finished.

Tim, Annie, Jack said...

Megan Tolley...? Blogs are so fun..I was just going through one of my friends links because I was bored and I saw yours. Your wedding picture is Adorable. Sounds like things are going well... I do the same things with recipes..I just google my favorites and try to recreate..anyways fun to see what you are up to

annie(weir) hutchison

meggan said...

Yikes, keep working! the soup line in SpoCompton is particularly frightening!

Jenny said...

megan! seeing this blog and thinking of you makes me want a diet coke with lime. congrats on the new job...and getting married! i haven't talked with you in ages. hope all is well and happy.

sheena said...

I ate too many mini eggs. Glad to hear you are still eating them! ha ha!

Allie and Spencer said...

Wow! An apron? Of course! You've gotta look cute while you're cooking. I LOVE mizithra cheese at Spaghetti Factory. Congrats on the new job.