Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter Weekend

We had a great weekend at my brothers house Easter weekend. We colored eggs, watched Enchanted, (my new favorite movie) had lots of good food and great company. My brother Ryan and his wife Yvonne are so good to us! Since I have left home I have never lived by family and I'm enjoying every second of it.



Morgan, Natalia, Lauren, and Paige coloring eggs

On Monday Mikey and I went snowboarding at Lookout Pass. The front of the mountain is in Idaho and the backside is in Montana. It was a perfect bluebird day!! They had about five inches of fresh powder which was very enjoyable for me. It's a cushy landing when I catch an edge! Michael was very patient with me and I even conquered my first blue run! Michael ended up talking to the director of the ski school, they took a few runs together, and offered Michael a job as a snowboard instructor next season. He was every excited but he would have to commit to working every Saturday. We will see what happens

1 comments:

sheena said...

I am NOT good at snowboarding. How fun to go with your husband though. Daniel and I had kids too soon to do anything once I finished school. Anyway, I am glad you are enjoying your family!