Saturday, February 23, 2008

Coeur D Alene & Cafe Chulo



Our neighbors told us about a Cafe Rio wanna be in Coeur D Alene called Cafe Chulo. Micheal found out yesterday that he got the job he had been interviewing for so we decided a celebration was necessary. He is going to be working for Travelers Insurance and is very excited. Cafe Chulo was AWESOME! If you go after 7:30 they have buy one get one free with the purchase of two drinks. Micheal got a pork burrito and I of course got the pork salad all for only $11.34! After dinner we went to Bed Bath and Beyond to try to spend some of our gift cards and then drove around downtown. Coeur D Alene is beautiful. I'm excited for the summer and the lake!

2 comments:

Nat's blog said...

i'm jealous I want the drive thru cafe rio wanna be!!!!

meggan said...

My old stomping grounds...