all because two people fell in love
You are a gorgeous bride! Cute pictures. Congratulations!
so glad that you posted these- I have been dying to see pics!
Way-to-go Megan, love the pics.
So pretty. Your hair is so long and pretty. You made a beautiful bride and you guys make such a cute couple. I'm sad that we couldn't come. Congratulations! I need to call you so I can hear all about your special day. I miss you.
SO Pretty! Congrats!I love your flowers and cake. I love the picture where he is dipping you and you are kissing.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You are a gorgeous bride! Cute pictures. Congratulations!
so glad that you posted these- I have been dying to see pics!
Way-to-go Megan, love the pics.
So pretty. Your hair is so long and pretty. You made a beautiful bride and you guys make such a cute couple. I'm sad that we couldn't come. Congratulations! I need to call you so I can hear all about your special day. I miss you.
SO Pretty! Congrats!
I love your flowers and cake. I love the picture where he is dipping you and you are kissing.
Post a Comment