Michael was helping our neighbor out at their cabin and he spilled gas on his sweatshirt. He got home and all I could smell was gas. I put his clothes in the washer and and when the load was done I could still smell the gas. I let them soak all night and called mom for help. She told me to try tomato juice or vinegar. Neither of those worked. I looked on the internet and it said to use an orange all purpose cleaner. I put half of the bottle in and let the clothes soak for an hour and the gas smell is gone. I'm starting to get the hang of this mrs. business!
Monday, February 11, 2008
Miracle Cleaner
Posted by
Michael and Megan
at
7:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Yeah, marriage is a blast. I can't believe it's almost been two years for me! Time sure flies, but I love it!
Post a Comment